Monday, November 08, 2004

Better late than never...

Well, here I go. I have no clue whether I will have enough imagination to pull this off, but I'm sure going to give it a try. I know that to make 50,000 words by the end of November is going to mean some crazy rapid writing, but I'll regret it if I wait another year to introduce the women in my mind.

Lilly and Iris

Two elderly women in the last stages of life, coming together for a summer of friendship, love, grief and healing. They find themselves lost in the deep south facing memories that haunt them and then inevitably force the two women to look at the choices that they have made in their own journeys.

The reality of living is that despite how deeply rooted you are in the course of your life, regardless of how much you have grown, you find that you are always...just as the beauty of their names...in "bloom".

Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home